LINES AND CALLS
Inbound and outbound lines and calls are a necessity for any organisation. At VS Group, we are an independent provider and utilise our portfolio of partners to offer the charities that we work with a tailored package to suit their needs.
We offer standard analogue and digital ISDN lines, as well as SIP, enabling organisations to carry internet-based calls over traditional phone systems, without the need for a costly upgrade.
We can offer big discounts on existing and new phone lines of all types, with excellent call rates. Everything else stays the same, including existing telephone number and the utilisation of the same engineering force.
Why Lines and Calls with VS Group?
- Independent: As an independent provider, we are able to choose the line type and build a package that is the right fit for your business
- Trusted service: calls carried over the UK networks and installed by Openreach engineers
- UK-based support: dedicated account managers and robust service levels
Cost savings: discounted line rental, no minimum call charge and per second billing, means we can help our customer refocus time and money back into their organisation
IP PBX SYSTEMS
Working in partnership with Samsung, VS Group is able to deliver a telephony solution that is designed to streamline and improve day-to-day operations of any organisation.
VS Group’s Samsung OfficeServ 7000 range delivers next generation communications for small to medium-sized businesses with a series of features that are focused on a modern and efficient workplace.
With more and more traditional office activities now taking place remotely, whether that is supporting flexible working or supporting a mobile workforce that is spending more time amongst its customer and client base, the Samsung OfficeServ range allows you to work anywhere with an internet connection.
Easily deployed, and with the ability to accommodate up to 1,000 extensions, it delivers voice and messaging capabilities, the ability to connect voice mail messages directly to email and straight to your inbox. Meaning your organisation never misses a beat.
Benefits of IP PBX Samsung OfficeServ from VS Group:
- Mobile workforce: supports a progressive office environment, allowing employs to connect and collaborate whether sharing the same office or working across multiple sites.
- Feature rich: From call waiting, voicemail to email or smart queuing, your organisation will never miss a call or a message.
Flexibility and Scalability: with the ability to grow in line with the needs of your organisation, additional extensions can be added as and when you need it.
For agile organisations, hosted telephone systems afford flexibility for growth and are more friendly to cashflow.
VS Group understand the that some of the biggest technology shifts are those in the in the modern and flexible office environment.
Traditional telephone systems can be cumbersome, inflexible and demanding of higher upfront costs. Working in conjunction with Gamma and leading hardware providers Cisco and Polycom, VS Group can provide a scalable, resilient and feature-rich alternative.
Whether your organisation operates from a contact centre with multiple seats, or a field-based or remotely based team, VS Group helps remove the barriers of geography and the soaring costs associated with hardware.
Priced on a per-user basis and matched to the agility of your organisation, it is available at a fraction of the cost of the traditional predecessors.
For organisations that are looking to scale without the need for additional outlay of expenditure on hardware, hosted telephony is an ideal option.
Benefits of Hosted Telephony from VS Group:
- Cost savings: Reduce the upfront costs associated with traditional telephone expenditure, removing the hardware off site, and pay for a price per seat basis.
- Mobile workforce: connect your workforce no matter where they are based. Employs can connect and collaborate whether sharing the same office or working across multiple sites.
- Feature rich: Enjoy all the features of a traditional phone system, from call waiting, voicemail to email or smart queuing, your organisation will never miss a call or a message.
Flexibility and Scalability: with the ability to grow in line with the needs of your organisation, additional seats can be added as and when you need them.
For the latest news, views and offers, sign up to our newsletter.